Taylor kit arrived and I ran a few tests, but super super tired, so may need to run more tomorrow.
some algae growing
moderately clear [ very hard to tell as plaster is moddled ocean water color]
temp is about 76
highs next 8 days in low 90's
filter needs more spraying
debris baskets are clean
about 36k gallons [18x38x8]
Need to addressed
1- ph, again
4- filter media
Don't know if I need more tests, if you think any would be helpful, please advise.
1. rinse out filter media, [no time to order new media]
2. drop ph. Think I need to add 1 gallon acid
3. wait 3 hrs with pump running
4. add 12 gal liq chlorine [but pick up another 12 for followup and more plastic gloves]
I think this will raise FC from 9 to 30
1 is your preference disposable or rinseable gloves
2. what do you do with used sample/regeant mix?
3. does the CH number seem about right?
4. what else should I look out for?
5. would you leave the cya level alone, or plan to drain some of the pool to lower the level?
Thank you for reading and any comments