Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pal 2000 pool light directions??

1. Back To Top    #1

Pal 2000 pool light directions??

I recently bought a foreclosure and have been muddling through getting the pool up and running. The pool has a Pal 2000 light that changed colors when we first moved in. I think one of the neighbor kids was messing with the on/off switch for the light and now it is stuck on green. I gather there is some kind of "combination" of flipping the switch to move between the various light modes but I can't figure it out nor can I find any directions online. Does anyone have an instruction manual?

Thanks in advance!

2. Back To Top    #2
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

Re: Pal 2000 pool light directions??

Looks like there ought to be more than one switch. Anyway, did you find this page of manuals in your search?
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!