What colour steps? White or coloured?

If we went with a black natural stone coping on say a kidney with hump vinyl pool. White steps..

What liner should we go with?

I assume no mosaic at the top so as to show the stone?
White steps with white liner is what the builder is suggesting?

Any issue with just a white liner?

I think White Liners look great, with a very true blue look to the water. You do have to be careful about scaling or other white deposits that form on your liner, as they will be nearly impossible to see. You will want to stay on top of your water chemistry, but the fact that you are on this site means that is likely anyway :)

We are building our first pool and had trouble making this decision. We must have looked at hundreds of pictures with white or colored steps. It’s really personal preference. Do you like the contrast in color? We felt that the white steps jumped out of the picture instead of blending in.

We also have a power cover, so I am not concerned about fading. In fact, I would be more concerned about white stairs not looking white for very long.

In the end, we decided on blue steps and have been extremely happy with their appearance.

DP

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.