Hi my husband and i bought a house last year at the end of the summer and it had a pool yay or so i thought. When we purchased it the pool had set stagnant for i dont know how long and we had it cleaned up and seemed to be in good shape until i have within the last few months realized we have mustard algae. We have vacuumed, scrubbed walls, soaked equipment multiple multiple times. I keep going to my local pool store to get my water tested and am dumping hundreds of dollars worth of granulated chlorine. The pool is a SWG with 1 hp pump, 15000 gallons. The pool is sparkling beautifully crystal clear but the algae sits in dispersed spots all over the floor of the pool and on steps and bathing seats. I've been reading a few things from other posts about dumping in liquid chlorine or bleach, is that safe? Seems like it could definitely be cheaper than all this granulated i've been being told to dump in by my local pool store. Any tips would be appreciated.