Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Our pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Our pool

Wow...I am SO pleased. As I posted earlier my PB did a fantastic job. We actually wound up with the pentair fiber-optic light tower instead of the supervision..I guess they were having a hard time getting them and it was my option; But it didn't really matter to me...they look awesome at night! We've already used the pool twice despite some really chilly mornings by us ( ie..high 20's to low30's...that #%&* can end any time now!) but the water with the swg is incredieble! I just love it..and your eye's don't burn one bit! The other thing I am really suprised about is how much the water has been able to warm up with just the solar cover. Despite our cool temps we've gotten up to 77~78 deg. I'm currently building the pavilion (16x24) with will supply the due south facing roof (mono-slope) that will hold my 8 2x20 solar panels. I was really concerned having that much water and being able to get it comfortable ( ~86) but I'm not worried at all now. When I get done with construction I'll post some pics..I have two other decks to build yet before things will look complete.
    If I don't jump in my wife pulls me in!!!!!!!!

18x38 roman IG/vinyl 20k gal aquarite swcg & aquasolar tc,hayward clearstar plus 1200 ctg filter & 1 HP super pump,supervision fiber optic lights

2. Back To Top    #2

Can hardly wait to see the pics. Be sure to get some night shots, too, so we can see your lighting.

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.