New Construction in NW FL

Apr 23, 2013
Destin, Fl
I just found this site the other day and I think it's a GREAT resource!!! I'm sure I'll be spending a LOT of time in here...

Our pool was started on 5 Mar and is nearly complete (wife has pool school today). Unfortunately I've been away on business since 5 Mar and only got to see it once when I was home for a quick break so you folks have seen as much of it as I have.

Because I'm playing catch-up, I'll try to post a few pics every day.

Again, thanks for all of the info on here...I truly appreciate it.

Attachments

• 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 294
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 294
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 294
:wave: Welcome to TFP!!! :wave:

Take most of what is learned in your "pool school" with a grain of salt ... at least anything chemically related. You will get much better information by reading our Pool School (button at the upper right of the page).

Have you ordered one of the recommended test kits yet? It is THE most important investment you will make for maintaining your pool.

I love your pool! :D It wouldn't hurt to have your wife come look at TFP Pool School. :goodjob:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks! I can't wait to get home and use it! We got the net because we have a 2 y.o. son. We also have an alarm that I will be installing. Does anybody know a good fence installer in NW Florida? That and sod are next on our list.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 91
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.