I have ordered a new Spa Light. I've seen a few videos on Spa Light replacement so I am familiar in general how they are replaced.
The one thing I have not been able to find a video of is how to disconnect the existing spa light from my AquaLogic PS8. I have deducted that of the cords that run into my unit (see images) the one of 3 that are in conduit going into the ground must be the cord that is going to my spa light.
My plan is to:
1) shut off all breakers for the pool
2) Identify which of the 3 conduit is the one housing the cord for the spa light...this is where i need help. How to I get to it? How do I know which one it is? Anyone have any idea how to disconnect it?
3) once correct cord is identified, get in spa disconnect old light
4) tie rope to the end of the old spa light
5) pull old spa light out
6) use the attached rope to pull new spa light cord back to box
I missing something right? Really need help with #2