Dolphin Dynamic

Oct 23, 2012
I have a new pool with a new Dolphin Dynamic 2002 with remote. I have a few questions for some of you that have these usits.

First, what way do you have the arms and floats configured for best coverage?
my pool is called a Mountain Lake in its shape. It is like a free form, with no true corners, lots of corners and curves. The problem I am having is the cleaner seems to clean the same spot in the deep end the entire time. It appeats to try to do different parts, but once it hits the slope or walls, it always seems to migrate to the same spot because of the angles.

My second question is in regards to the remote. My robot came with a remote, however it appears to not be working. The box that hte device came in, had a seperate paper stating that the remote and power supply were newer models and had seperate insructions. Is there a way to link or program the remote to the robot? When my remote screen turns on, it has 3 icons I can sort throguh, a automatic slow setting, automatic fast setting(no wall climbing) and a manual setting. None of htem seem to do anything, no matter what is selected, the remote just continues to flash the selection that was jsut made. Another thing I noticed is that the icons on the remote that signify signal strength is only 1 bar, regardless of how close i am to the robot or power suppoly.

Thanks to everyone in advance

I always turned the arm full one way and then the next time full the other way. Left the floats on the sides. Sounds like maybe it struggles more climbing the vinyl than my pebblesheen as it never got stuck in the deep end. The Diagnostic I am now trying (since my Dynamic died at a young 3.5 years old) only have the single motor and it seems to struggle getting out of the deep end like you describe. I actually removed both of the floats as it seemed too buoyant. To do the shallow end, I have to put the cord around a rock so it does not have the length to get back into the deep end.

Sounds like they changed the remote from what I had. The sensor is in the robot and I would have to be pretty close to it. But as soon as I would move the joystick, the robot would stop briefly and do what I was telling it to do. Or if I changed the programing, the robot will stop when it is communicating.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.