Above ground pool steps

Welcome to tfp, BigKahuna :wave:

I am not a big fan of the type Elliesgranny posted (though she may have valid reasons she prefers that type), since you can not have people sitting on the steps while someone uses them to get out of the pool (easily at least). I like the wedding cake steps since they are good for lounging on while still letting people pass...ours has a hand rail on one side.

I got ours off of craigslist.

Also...welcome to Elliesgranny as well :wave:

I have these steps and really like them. I have younger grandkids and they like to sit on the steps.
medium.jpg

Blue Wave NE1100 Majestic 8000 Step 350 lb Capacity

Hey everyone, thanks for the replies. My wife and I are in our 60s so I think the steps with the 2 hand rails will be the way we go (Thanks Elliesgranny). We suffered through last season with the wobbly ladder that came with the pool, but my wife is afraid of heights and it was an ordeal for her to get in and out of the pool last season.

Thanks again for the replies and the welcome. This is a great site!
Steve

I never have. The flow thru them is good enough that it's not a problem. Also the way I have ours anchored to the pool rail (with PVC conduit straps) it's easy to lift the front edge of them up to vacuum under them once in a while.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.