Does anyone have a liner pool without the border?

jackty

Jan 18, 2011
West Tennessee
We're trying to choose a liner for our pool. This is a daunting task! It's hard for me to envision what the liner will look like under water. I'm leaning toward a darker blue liner (specifically: Tara brand Carmel or Ocean Wave or Montego Bay). If anyone can post pictures with these or similar liners I would REALLY appreciate it.

I don't love any of the borders on these liners. What are your thoughts about doing a liner pool without the border? Thanks so much!!

We have just installed a pool with a Blue Granite liner and no border. We really like the look, and our pool builder actually suggested going with no border as well. It gives a clean look to the pool. Wish I had a picutre handy to show. Will try to post one later.

Hockeyfan17 said:
We have just installed a pool with a Blue Granite liner and no border. We really like the look, and our pool builder actually suggested going with no border as well. It gives a clean look to the pool. Wish I had a picutre handy to show. Will try to post one later.

I would appreciate that, thanks!

doobs41378 said:
I am assuming you have done this but on Tara websight they have real pictures of pools with the liners in them. You just have to choose the liner wanted and hit go and it shows real life pictures. Here is the link

http://www.taramfg.com/image-gallery.as ... &pagenum=1

Thank you. Yes, I did look at that but it's still hard for me to visualize how it will look with such a small image.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We just signed contract the other day ,in the beginning they told us there would be an up charge for no border ,now they told us the company will give us the same price ,no up charge .picking the color is the hardest part.We (me mostly ) have been all over the place from the darkest to the lightest. still havent decided yet .Hubby likes crystal and my only concern is the lighter color will fade faster .

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.