Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Pentair Mastertemp Pressure Switch

  1. Back To Top    #1

    Pentair Mastertemp Pressure Switch

    The pressure switch it out on my Mastertemp. The Pentair part is 42001-0060S and looks to be a "standard" pressure switch with 1/8" npt threading.

    I called by local pool supply place (try to support them when I can) and they wanted $55 for a generic replacement. Online I can find a generic replacement with 1/8" npt for $20ish deliveried to my door. ... 0120-3.htm
    Or can bump up to a stainless base: ... 0122-3.htm

    Any thought on going with a generic? Anything special to lookout for?


  2. Back To Top    #2

    In the Industry

    ps0303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Re: Pentair Mastertemp Pressure Switch

    No need to go SS. Get the generic and be done with it. 9 out of 10 times it's the micro switch that gives out anyway.
    Paul A word of caution: When working with gas and electrical you might want to consider a licensed contractor. Consider the value of your life and others around you. If you would like to provide a review of the help I provided, please use the following link to leave a review. gastek - Google Search,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts