Hi folks, new member here.
Just wanted to post a picture of our new 24 foot round Premier pool (formerly Esther Williams), which is now owned by Wilbar. This is an all aluminum pool. I am going to be hard plumbing this to an equipment pad that will be about 40 feet away. This is a list of the equipment:
- Hayward 24" Pro-Series S244T Sand Filter
- Hayward Super Pump, 1.5HP
- Hayward CL200 Chlorinator
- AquaComfort ACT-1100 Heat Pump
- Jandy/Zodiac iAqualink Automation System with iPhone App
The equipment pad will be constructed up against the back wall of the house, about 40 feet away. The PVC water lines will be buried underground, so I'll be renting a trench digger this weekend. I'll post more pictures as more progress is made with plumbing and electrical.
By the way, I had a great local company put this up for me (Duckman's Pools in Worcester, MA). 100% recommend these folks!