Easytouch 4 vs 8

dallasjava

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 8, 2010
Dallas, TX
I am trying to decide which easy touch model I need. I have a connected pool and spa with a single pentair variable speed pump. There are three valves for the each of the skimmers and the main drain. There is another valve for the spilt of the spa drain and pool. Then there is a valve to split the pool and spa returns. That makes five valves in total. I have pentair mastertemp heater and an intellichlor SWG. I am also wanting to add solar at some point.

I also have 2 switches for the pool and spa lights. The pump is controlled via an intermatic timer. There is another intermatic timer for the cleaner as well. I am trying to figure out if I need 4 relay or 8 relay version.

Looks to me like you need the 8 relay version. Think of it like this. If you get the 4 relay version and need even one more, you're out of luck, but if you get the 8 relay version and only use 4, It has only cost you a little bit to have spares in case you need more in the future.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.