leaf bagger - venturi type that attaches to a garden hose -

Jan 14, 2013
My leaf bagger is not picking things up very well. It is the kind that attaches to a garden hose and creates a venturi to draw the debris up into the bag. When I pulled it out of the pool to look at it, I saw that water is not spraying out of all of the holes. I wondered why this would be - could they be clogged? Is there a simple way to fix this? Or should I just buy a new one? The Spring pollen is very fine so I put a nylon stocking over the opening inside the leaf bag to capture finer particles. The problem is, things are mostly just being blown away from it instead of into it. I think this is because the water is only spraying out of some of the holes. Is there a simple fix for this?

Thanks!

Re: leaf bagger - venturi type that attaches to a garden hos

Problem solved. I took a fine piece of stiff wire and pushed it into the holes with the water running. Some fine stuff came out and now all the holes are spraying. I will try vacuuming again and see if it works better now.

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.