Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair ICH40 power center pc board

1. Back To Top    #1

Pentair ICH40 power center pc board

No lights on the cell and there is power coming into the power center but not coming out. Have verified transformer and reset switch are OK and believe the problem to be the pc board in the power center (520566) but can't find a parts list. Do I have to buy a whole power center? Thanks!
    Mary O'D

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pentair ICH40 power center pc board

I think there is a fuse in the power center that is replaceable. Open the cover of the power center, it should be right abouve the power out connector.
    Walnut Creek, CA. 18k gallon Pebble Sheen + 1.5k gallon IG spa, 1.5hp whisperflo main pump, Pentair clean and clear 420, Intellichlor IC20, Polaris 360 w/booster,Jandy lite 2 natural gas, plus solar with Heliomatic 5000 controller and 3/4 hp booster

3. Back To Top    #3

http://www.pentairpool.com/pdfs/IntellichlorQA.pdf
    1. “PWR” light not on or Red
    Check to make sure either 120VAC or 240 VAC input power is connected to the
    proper wire connections on the Power Center. Verify input voltage with a volt meter.
    If there is input power, the fuse may have blown. The Intellichlor is protected by a 10
    amp fuse located on the bottom of the Power Center enclosure, next to the cell quick
    connect cord receptacle. Unscrew the fuse holder, check fuse and replace as
    necessary. If the power LED is Red, the unit is not operating properly. Call for
    service.
    Walnut Creek, CA. 18k gallon Pebble Sheen + 1.5k gallon IG spa, 1.5hp whisperflo main pump, Pentair clean and clear 420, Intellichlor IC20, Polaris 360 w/booster,Jandy lite 2 natural gas, plus solar with Heliomatic 5000 controller and 3/4 hp booster

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for the lead, as I had overlooked the fuse. I replaced it, making sure to use the same type of 10 amp fuse, but no change. For sure there is power coming in -- the green light on the PC board is lit but there is no power coming from the power center to the cell and the cell has no lights at all -- also no voltage at the plug coming out of the power center. I would like to buy a new PC board to see if that solves the problem, but I don't find the part number thru an internet search. Also don't see a parts list for the Power center.
    Mary O'D