Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Orange county CA area pool filling services

1. Back To Top    #1

Orange county CA area pool filling services

I folks-

Been awhile- Does anybody know a company that can fill my pool with H20? I have way to high calcium levels and need to drain and fill. Dont want to fill with my 280 ppm fill H20. Names?

Well water
    18,900 Stonescapes Tahoe Blue xtra black, 8 jet Spa, Pentair inteliflo VS , Pentair FNS 60 DE, Inteliclor40, Pentair 400,000 Mastertemp heater, 3 spillovers powered by a Pentair 1 HP whisperflo pump, The pool Cleaner, 2 Intellibright color changing lights and 400 sq ft. of Heliocol roof mounted solar.

2. Back To Top    #2
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

Re: Orange county CA area pool filling services

See if these guys will travel that far. They're in Escondido. You can get rid of the Calcium for good with Reverse Osmosis.

Otherwise, test your tap water. It might not be too bad. Around here they switch sources thropughout the year and sometimes its better than others.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!