Orlando Solar Installer

I used Fun in the Sun solar company and was very pleased with the install and it seems to work great. Pool temp was 93 when I got home from a 7 day trip and had to turn down the solar thermostat.

When I had my pool installed last summer the builder used Superior Solar in Longwood to provide and install the solar system. They did a great job. The only problem I had with the system was the next day the vacuum break valve failed (not their fault) and started spraying water everywhere. I call them after isolating the solar system and they said they would be out 1st thing in teh morning to repair the problem. They were out the next morning at 8 AM to replace it. Longwood is over an hour north of where I live, so they were on the road early. Since then, no problems or issues.

When I had my pool installed last summer the builder used Superior Solar in Longwood to provide and install the solar system. They did a great job. The only problem I had with the system was the next day the vacuum break valve failed (not their fault) and started spraying water everywhere. I call them after isolating the solar system and they said they would be out 1st thing in teh morning to repair the problem. They were out the next morning at 8 AM to replace it. Longwood is over an hour north of where I live, so they were on the road early. Since then, no problems or issues.
If you're still watching this thread... I'm considering Superior Solar. A couple of years later now, are you still happy with SS? Do you recall when you selected then if they were price-competitive, or did they command a premium price (which seems be case today)?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.