I can believe I have to open to this EVERY year!

Speedo

LifeTime Supporter
May 4, 2011
100_0105.jpg

Not a hose in the pool, but clear BBBeautiful water. This year I decided to use a bucket to scoop the remaining water off the cover as we were pulling it out, didn't spill any in the pool this time! It's always such a disappointment when leaf gunk gets spilled and the clear water turns brown until it gets all filtered out.

I believe when I closed FC was around 24. My test yesterday shows 13ppm FC.

I always laugh inside when someone says "I cross my fingers before the cover comes off." :mrgreen:
Note: those of us who have solid covers

Or that their baquacil pool is "A bit more expensive, because it's better."

I always opened to crystal clear water when I used the BBB. I closed my brother's pool last year and peeked under the cover and his is crystal clear too! :mrgreen:

tjroux said:
My pool installer is going to show me how to close the pool properly... said his water is crystal clear every year when he opens.
Check his method against pool school here. I was only pool stored for one year and the water appeared clear when I opened the following year. But after switching to BBB, that was what I considered clear. Now I know what clear really looks like.

On Friday night we had some friends over and one of them complemented me saying that most pools don't look like that until mid season. :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.