BBB gets 5 stars!!

May 26, 2012
Last summer we bought an above ground pool and as I was researching pool maintenance I found this site. I am all about DIY, so I was hooked before the pool was even installed.

For those of you reading that are still on the fence this is as close to trouble free as you can get. I have neighbors that also have pools, not sure what the one guy uses, but the other uses Baquacil and he struggles all summer. We were swimming within a day of filling the pool and I never had any trouble with algae and my water was crystal clear all summer. I was a religious tester, but I think that's way easier that fighting issues.

Anyway, we haven't opened our pool yet, but I got under the cover the other day and got a cup of water and it is still crystal clear and I tested a few things and pH is 7.2, FC is 7.5 and CC is 0. Looks like we'll be swimming as soon as we pull the cover off.

Thanks and BBB is the only way to go! And no, Clorox is not paying me anything for this review.

MS Freeman

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.