Pool Deck problems

logan

Apr 27, 2012
To start out, pool is only thee years old and had a bad contractor from the start. My issue I need help with now is the concrete deck has low spots and all the rain goes into the pool, we have to pump water out of it in the winter because it over fills, the concrete is even with the top of the pool except the low areas that is causing all the problems, we also already have several hairline cracks, we do have exspanion joints. What I would like to know is what is the best way to fix this without costing a fortune. Is it possible to tile around the perimeter a foot or two as a border, then maybe in the next years finish it. Pool is20 by 48 and the deck is 14 feet on every side. Help and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks :!: :?:

I will get pictures. It is pouring rain today. The decking is not higher it is just poor elevation slopes in the concrete which has the rain going back into the pool. I am probably not explaining well, i will get pictures so you can see. Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.