Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need a pool resurfaced in Houston area. Any recommendations?

1. Back To Top    #1

Need a pool resurfaced in Houston area. Any recommendations?

Our pool is long over due and this summer seemed just as good as any to get it done.

Anyone in the Houston area have any work done recently for a recommendation?

Thanks

21,200 gal IG gunite, CL 580 sqft Cartridge filter, aqua pure salt system, polaris 480-blue&white, Jandy PDA Remote, (4) Jandy Deck Jets

2. Back To Top    #2
    After many problems with other contractors, this is the only guy I use:

http://www.aaapoolplastering.com/
    21' Leslies Beachland Ag Pool, 10,000 gallons, professionally installed (best money I ever spent) Hayward 16" sand filter w/Pentair two speed pump Fafco 4x20 solar heater,Aqua Trol RJ. Borates added. Hard plumbed.

3. Back To Top    #3
    I will bookmark the site.

What kind of work did they do for you?
    21,200 gal IG gunite, CL 580 sqft Cartridge filter, aqua pure salt system, polaris 480-blue&white, Jandy PDA Remote, (4) Jandy Deck Jets

4. Back To Top    #4
    Pool plaster. I use them as a subcontractor on commercial pool renovations.
    21' Leslies Beachland Ag Pool, 10,000 gallons, professionally installed (best money I ever spent) Hayward 16" sand filter w/Pentair two speed pump Fafco 4x20 solar heater,Aqua Trol RJ. Borates added. Hard plumbed.

5. Back To Top    #5
    When was the last time you had contact with them? None of the numbers on the website are working.

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

Call Everic Pool Plaster at 713-728-9941

7. Back To Top    #7
    Try 832-419-6677...they've had an issue with their main lines. They did a pool for me just a couple weeks ago.