Need more info... New Pool at Quartzscape Plaster Now

ktc211

Apr 14, 2013
Austin,TX
I need some information links/video on the NPT Quartzscape (Tahoe blue) Mfg. guild lines, or related pitfalls. I want to get the best job possible, my pool builder is ambivalent :hammer: . I'm detail oriented, I've had trouble with this pool company going of 10 weeks now, I'm at my wits end with poor workmanship and their business practices.(They have to much of my money now to replace them(what else is new :rant:

Under Construction to Plaster stage

Pool Specs...IG, - 20'x30'x5' 13,500 gals approx. NPT QuartzScape Plaster, DE Hayward DEA8200 , pentair erosion auto chlorinator, PM Century1.5hp flow rate1.65,1.10 SF, Polaris model 6060 booster pump Century 3/4hp, 3/4" pipe to 2''pool line, 2" plumbing suction/return. Electronics panel timer Pro Logic Model AQL2-SS-RF

I found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqBlnD4OJ1g

I need more info links

TIA KTC211

If I remember correctly, quartzscapes is not a pre mix and must be blended on site. Make sure whoever is applying the material knows what they are doing and that it is started up properly with jacks magenta stuff. Do you have the option of going with any other brand like CLI?

thepoolman ,

The Magenta Stuff is the most advanced start up and stain-fighting product available for a beautiful stain-free pool.
I'll ask my Pool builder and get some on my own. I'll contact CL Industries Corporate Office but their in Orlando FL I'm in Texas Thanks for the heads up maybe they ship.... I like the premix aspect, more fool proof If that's possible (hard to idiot proof thing these day ;)

Thanks ktc211

Your builder should be able to get it through his local wholesaler if you do decide to go that route. Have you considered a stone finish? I believe that both brands carry lifetime materials and labor warranty on their stone products.

We don't recommend using Jack's Magenta Stuff. Sequestrants based on HEDP, phosphonic acid, or phosphonic acid derivatives are the most effective. In this situation Jack's The Blue Stuff is much more appropriate.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.