I have an intex 15' x 48" pool. I have upgraded to a 1hp waterway 100lb sand filter combo. I have also changed the return to 1 1/2 in and will be adding a widemouth skimmer this year.
1. Should i put the skimmer where the old inlet was? Or should i put it further around the side and change the old inlet to a 1 1/2 as well and have two?
2. Are inline chlorinators worth it? and is this one good? http://www.poolsupplies.com/product/...674_a_7c201960
3. I am looking into getting some kind of automatic cleaner any suggestions? I do not want something expensive just something to help me out as I work two jobs and have little free time.
4. My ladder is starting to rust, anyone know of a good replacement or where i can get the legs for the one i have as intex's site is down.
5. How often do i need to change the sand in my filter and should i add DE to it?
Sorry about all the questions i am trying to get a head start on getting what i need before i refill