Pool arrived .....

Mar 16, 2013
Well, we did it! We bought a 27' 54" Influence by Aqualeader from Watson's. It got delivered yesterday and we are super excited. It should get installed in early May. We have a 175 square foot cartridge system with 1.5 hp 2 speed pump. Also got a solar cover, winter cover, and cake steps, which I am happy with. We are going to extend the deck that is currently attached to our house and go as far around the pool as our finances allow.

Now, we just have to get the yard ready for the install and wait for the warmer weather to arrive.

:-D

Congratulations!!!

Wish you would have gotten more clarification/recommendations on the equipment in your previous post first though. That filter is a little small (we would recommend 250+ sqft, although with the shorter season the one you got should work) and a smaller 2-speed pump could have saved you even more money (but again, what you got will work no problem)

Have you ordered one of the recommended test kits yet?

Congrats !!

I'm sure your plenty excited. You'll soon be on your way to being an expert in caring for your pool with the help of the great people hear.

Enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.