pool pilot dg-220 display board

Apr 12, 2013
I have a pool pilot digital dg-220. our main power supply to the system had to be replaced due to a mole. It is now replaced and when we turned on the pool pilot the display is unreadable with letters, numbers, and symbols. I was told the display board has gone out. Is that what happens when one does? I checked the wires going into it and they look good. The pump is wired into the pilot and it still shifts from high to low automatically. How hard is it to replace?

Welcome to TFP!

The first thing to try is to turn the unit completely off and back on again and see if anything changes. If that doesn't help, take a look at the cables that connect to the display board (you need to remove the cover to do this) and make sure that all of them are firmly connected. If it is still looking strange the next thing is to replace it. They are fairly easy to replace, a couple of cable connections and four mounting screws, though the service parts are a little hard to find and tend to be on the expensive side.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.