Bought a used hot tub about 8 months ago and for the past few weeks the mist from the tub is making my wife and I cough. We thought we might be putting in too many chemicals, but after a little online research it appears we may have some bacteria/biofilm causing the issues. Anyway, after further research it seems I need to decontaminate my tub. I've been researching about superchlorinating the tub, but I use Leisure Time Renew as a non-chlorine shock treatment and I couple that with a Nature2 cartridge. So I'm wondering if I can superchlorinate when I put the new water in, even though I use the Leisure Time Renew for my shock treatment. Is there anything else I should be doing? I'm going to try using the Spa Flush before I drain the water. Any thoughts all around? Anyone else start to cough when their tub is dirty? Thanks in advance for your time.