Review - Wrought Iron Chair Glides

Sciz Milson

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
Even though this review is not related to actual pool supplies or equipment, I hope it can be of use to somebody.

Because of all of the $ spent on the recent pool installation (plus fencing, plus landscaping, plus, plus, plus - you get the picture), I wanted to try to hold on to some existing furniture and wait for a fall sale.

I have 2 sets of wrought iron furniture - 1 for the back porch (concrete) and one for the pool (sealed pavers). Both of these sets have been slid around so much the plastic glides that go into the bottom of the table and chair legs have been scraped away. I needed new glides but didn't find anything I liked from the local hardware and big box store.

Enter "Forever Glides" from the "Improvements Catalog". These are really great glides - Now my chairs slide around very easily and I don't have to worry about guests moving chairs around and gouging out my new pavers.

I think this is a good option for anyone looking to replace their glides. I paid $20 (plus shipping - grrrr!) for a set of 24 - enough to do a 4 chair set with table. They didn't include anything for the umbrella stand - I tried using some of the extra glides but that didn't work.

I think this is a good option for anyone looking to replace their glides.

Best,

Sciz

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.