Zodiac Vision Pro System from Great Escape

Apr 9, 2013
Hi everyone, noob here.

We have a new 24' filling with water. This is our first pool, but I have the Taylor K-2006 kit on the way. I've looked through pool school and plan on using the BBB method.

My question is regarding this Zodiac Vision Pro System (Nature 2) that they include with the kit. From what I've read, everyone seems against using it, which is fine with me. I just didn't know if there was any point to using it. I know it has an auto chlorination feature? There's a dial and you turn it until you find the right level to maintain adequate chlorination I guess. One guy said he uses it only when he's on vacation.

Anyone opinion regarding the above is appreciated. I'm tempted to just remove it from the setup, but figured this was the place to ask about it.

I've attached their opening instructions, if there's something on there you disagree with, please chime in.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• rsz_pool.jpg
    rsz_pool.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 46
Leave the mineral pack out of the unit and follow the instructions found here. You'll be much better off by doing that. I assume that you have the tablet feeder version of the product and not the swg version. If that's correct then you can leave it plumbed or not. It's up to you. If it's the swg version report back.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.