Rome Solarium 105Ti defective control circuit boards

Mar 31, 2013
I have a defective heater control board that is not covered under my original Rome Industries warranty, since the company has gone out of business. The unit malfunctioned within a year. Does anyone know where I can purchase a compatible replacement control board for this unit? The current company that handles the Rome Solarium repair parts has replacement boards, which seem very expensive. I am very dissapointed that I need to pay for this repair at all.

I finally found the same 3 button, PH-111A My Tech control board used in Aqua Pros pool heater model 1100e. I bought one this week for $179 plus shipping. I have not installed it yet, but it looks like the same board and is almost $400 cheaper. This may be an option?

I also had the circuit board failure. I purchased the Soarium 105T1 from Pool Heater Pumps.com/ Snohomish,WA. (800)741-9956. They are very helpful and sent me the new type board for a reasonable price. I installed it and all is working fine. Talk to Jessie or Marcus Miller.

I have a defective heater control board that is not covered under my original Rome Industries warranty, since the company has gone out of business. The unit malfunctioned within a year. Does anyone know where I can purchase a compatible replacement control board for this unit? The current company that handles the Rome Solarium repair parts has replacement boards, which seem very expensive. I am very dissapointed that I need to pay for this repair at all.

Hello Randal...Did you ever find a solution to the board problem??? I have a junk Rome board also and I'm looking for a solution also. Tony Duprey (this forum or [email protected]ks in advance for any information)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.