Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Rome Solarium 105Ti defective control circuit boards

1. Back To Top    #1

Rome Solarium 105Ti defective control circuit boards

I have a defective heater control board that is not covered under my original Rome Industries warranty, since the company has gone out of business. The unit malfunctioned within a year. Does anyone know where I can purchase a compatible replacement control board for this unit? The current company that handles the Rome Solarium repair parts has replacement boards, which seem very expensive. I am very dissapointed that I need to pay for this repair at all.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Rome Solarium 105Ti defective control circuit boards

I have the same issue. I called the place in FL. The advised there is a 100% failure rate on the circuit boards and it is $500.00 for the replacement.

3. Back To Top    #3

I finally found the same 3 button, PH-111A My Tech control board used in Aqua Pros pool heater model 1100e. I bought one this week for $179 plus shipping. I have not installed it yet, but it looks like the same board and is almost $400 cheaper. This may be an option?

4. Back To Top    #4

Excellent, please post once you install it and let me know if it works.

5. Back To Top    #5

I also had the circuit board failure. I purchased the Soarium 105T1 from Pool Heater Pumps.com/ Snohomish,WA. (800)741-9956. They are very helpful and sent me the new type board for a reasonable price. I installed it and all is working fine. Talk to Jessie or Marcus Miller.

6. Back To Top    #6

I have the same problem. Did anyone install the new board? I would love to have some step by step instructions!
    12,000 Gal. Diamond Brite, AutoPilot(c) Salt water pool with two water cannons and LED lights.