Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Autopilot Dig-220 Controller Circuit Board Display

1. Back To Top    #1

Autopilot Dig-220 Controller Circuit Board Display

My controller board is unresponsive after turning off the salt boost function. None of the buttons work at all. I tried turning off the main power and turning it back on, I tried reseating the cables on the back of display board and it still does not work. Has anyone else seen this kind of behavior?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Autopilot Dig-220 Controller Circuit Board Display

When that happens it is usually the display/buttons card coming loose from the front enclosure. Take the cover off and make sure the display board is solidly mounted to the enclosure and none of the screws have come loose or broken off. While you are there, also make sure the cables are firmly connected to the display card.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Autopilot Dig-220 Controller Circuit Board Display

I tried that and still nothing. I shut the breaker off overnight and it came back on this morning. I will keep an eye on it and report back if it does it again.