making the move away from intex

Apr 25, 2010
south georgia
i've decided to switch from a intex pool to a steel wall pool. i've thought and thought about it and i think its time to make the move. while intex was a great learning experience i'm ready for something that last quite a bit longer than the intex that rusted out in 3 years. now i'm looking for opinions and suggestions on a 21x52 above ground round pool. so far i've researched the aquarian 200 pool at in the swim which i was told was made by trevi a canadian pool company, esprit harvest at pool supplies which i read was a wilbur pool, sharkline heritage at pool supply world, and the barbados at family pool fun. all the above are about 1000 to 1100 in price with liner return and skimmer. but i'm open for any other suggestions. i have learned everything i know about pools from all the great people here at TFP and i value everyones opinions. thanks

Are you looking for an all steel pool ? I have heard of most of the pools you listed. I'd personally go with the Sharkline heritage or esprit if your looking for all steel. They are both made by Wilbar. Sharkline also makes a resin pool called the matrix which a few people have on the this site. It gets very good reviews.

My pool is all resin except the uprights. It is also made by Wilbar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm probably leaning towards the sharkline heritage and the esprit over the other 2 right now. i would like to have the matrix but my budget doesnt allow that right now. the rusting out of my intex has really made up my mind for me to pursue the steel/resin combination. i can go with the 21ft but thats as big as i can fit into the space for the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.