Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Compupool No Water Fault

1. Back To Top    #1

Compupool No Water Fault

I have a CPS24 and am getting the no water fault light. I was told by someone else that i could try changing the flow switch out.. Does anyone know where this "flowswitch" physically is on my unit? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Compupool No Water Fault

With the CPSC24, the water flow is detected electronically inside the cell so that is not the problem. Check to ensure that your cell is plugged in correctly and that the terminals are clean and tight. If that is not it, I would call the CompuPool warranty people at 888-989-7258 while you are at the unit. They will be glad to help you trouble-shoot it.
    Don Uhle, Discount Salt Pool

3. Back To Top    #3
    Lakeland, FL

Re: Compupool No Water Fault

No flow switch. Is it producing? You should see bubbles. It might take for the salt table to update.
    If you call compupool let us know how it goes.
    17K Kidney Shaped Pool Concrete (Diamond Bright) Pool, 3/4 hp 2 speed 115V Sta-rite Duraglas PEA5D-180L/P2R5D-181L (Impeller C105-92PS Diffuser C1-216P), 1.5 piping, Pentair CC100 Filter , Heat Siphon 100K BTU Heat Pump Pool Heater, Flow meter Blue White Flowmeter Model No. F-30150P, Hayward Astrolight SP0581N, SWCG CalimarTitanium Edition TE45 , Lakeland Florida