Dolphin Explorer stopped working !!!

Hello my 1st post... :party:

20130324_173032.jpg

So I have this Dolphin Explorer for about 5 years now,last year the power supply went bad,I had to buy another one,at the end of last years summer the Dolphin just quit.

I was looking for to fix it,my local supplier sells them but doesn't fix them and also doesn't know who can fix,I'm sure he does but wants to sell me a new one.

I already spent over 1k on this I don't want to buy another,So what are my options to get this fixed ? Would a appliance store help ?

Thanks

UGH ... I feel you. Just discovered Saturday that my Dynamic (~3 years old) has decided not to move anymore. When I turn on the switch I can see the top fan briefly spin and I think the main motor twitches, then nothing. I wish there was better support on these things, this was a concern when I picked it over the Aquabot.

I too am facing the dilemma of buying a new robot ($$$), or maybe trying a cheaper suction side cleaner for awhile.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.