Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Lost my ph color sheet for TF-100!

1. Back To Top    #1

Lost my ph color sheet for TF-100!

Somehow during pool house cleanup I must have thrown away the small comparison sheet for ph that comes in the small blue kit in the TF100. Does anyone know if I can get this sheet without having to buy the whole kit? I'd hate to buy it all since I have only performed one ph test before losing it. Is this the most reliable ph test available?
    34,000 gal., 20x40 Roman, IG Steel/Vinyl, 500# Hayward Sand Filter, 2HP Ecostar-VS, Savi Note LEDs, Autopilot Digital 220 SWG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Lost my ph color sheet for TF-100!

Shoot me your e-mail and I can scan mine and send it to you or send me your address and I will color copy it (I will check for color match to original).

mmaca@live.com

Regards,
    18' X 36' Inground Pool 26,000 gallons. SuperMax 27mil/27mil Vinyl Liner-Installed Fall 2011
    Pentair Intellipro Programable Pump (Model 011018) // Pentair S8M 500 Cartridge Filter // Circupool RJ45 Salt Chlorinator
    2 Hayward Skimmers // 3 Returns // 2 Savi Melody Pool lights // TF-100 Test Kit.

3. Back To Top    #3

Am I missing something here, is this something that comes in the newer TF-100's? My TF-100 kit is 3 or 4 years old now, though I do order refills
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from http://tftestkits.net
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

I am missing something here, too. I am not aware of a color comparator sheet.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by duraleigh
    I am missing something here, too. I am not aware of a color comparator sheet.
    My kit has the color chart as part of the test vials. I havent really looked that close at it, but it sure dont look removable.

I am confused
    16 x 32 Grecian Vinyl. Salt-Aqua Plus PS-4, Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter, Hayward Ecostar SP34000vsp, Gulfstream HE-125-T-A Heat/Cool heat Pump

6. Back To Top    #6

The only thing I know of in the form of a sheet is the little instruction sheet that comes in the kit box. The Taylor part number is 5314.

If this is what your talking about PM me your address and I'll send you mine if I still have it.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

7. Back To Top    #7

Ok i'm thinking that i'm an idiot now. Ill check after work but my guess is there is no paper comparison. Ill blame it on diy-pb syndrome amnesia. Funnier still is i have not checked my ph because i was convinced i lost my color chart. Sorry for wasting everyones time.
    34,000 gal., 20x40 Roman, IG Steel/Vinyl, 500# Hayward Sand Filter, 2HP Ecostar-VS, Savi Note LEDs, Autopilot Digital 220 SWG

8. Back To Top    #8

While i have everyone. Any issue with me getting my water sample out of the out of the brass water spigot between my pump and filter. Sure is convenient.

9. Back To Top    #9

As long as you let the pump run about 30 minutes before taking the sample there shouldn't be a problem. What I'd do for peace of mind is take a sample from there and a sample from in the pool and run the tests on both of them and compare the results once. That way you'll know if there's a significant difference.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

10. Back To Top    #10

Yep. Im an idiot.