Thanks TFP!

Sciz Milson

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
Since I was lucky enough to find this site BEFORE I had the pool installed, I have had the chance to become acquainted and educated about how to properly maintain our new pool. I'm about ready to put the salt in (waiting for salt test kit) and crank up the SWCG (water temp now about 60), and hopefully be ready to post a picture for the slideshow soon.

A brief note on water clarity using the BBB method - I can see the bottom drain cover clearly (it has the same pebble treatment as the pool) from my back patio from 80' away. That's pretty da^$@ clear...

Thanks again to all.

Best,

Sciz

Very nice post. This community thrives as the premier pool forum on the net because all here are willing to share the experiences and knowledge they have gained.

Learning and understanding BBB is the cornerstone of what we do and posts like yours are positive reinforcement to keep refining and improving the knowledge base to make it even simpler and more effective. :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.