New Home owner with a pool

Just wanted to conclude my first pool journey. Here is a picture of the day I took the cover off.

[attachment=1:1be0x878]before.jpg[/attachment:1be0x878]

And this is where I am today.

[attachment=0:1be0x878]after.jpg[/attachment:1be0x878]

Thank You TFP.

Brandon

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 15
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 15
Thank you, I am glad you were entertained by the story. It was a lot of work, but I am 110% sure that it will be well worth it, not to mention I learned a ton of information about pools in the process.

I have yet to address the leak that is the light conduit, I was just waiting for the water to finish clearing up and some warmer temps. So in order to get the pool level to the appropriate height to run the skimmer, the light needs to be taken care of otherwise the water level will be down to just above the light. As for the light, there is some old epoxy already in there but it must not have been done properly or it is just time for it to be done again since it continues to leak. So after I scrape off the old epoxy and apply the fresh epoxy the leak detection company will come back out(which is included in the initial fee) to make sure that the leak has indeed been sealed. Hopefully then I will be able to say my pool is 100% trouble free. :goodjob:

Brandon

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.