Indoor Pool, room painted blue now water looks green???

Actually its a hotel pool, I am front desk staff and our GM has also recently switched it to salt water pool. I have a pool myself it is an outdoor pool inground. I have never worked with an indoor and was wanting to see what maybe could be the problem.

Welcome to the forum!

Need a full set of test results to confirm. FC, CC, TA, PH, CYA, Salt level We can help with indoor pools too....salt water pool is still a chlorine pool. It could be algae or even metals.

Test kits recommended would be the TF100 for tftetskits.net or the Taylor k-2006.

If it's a public pool, there should already be a test kit there. Who's in charge of the pool?
5A NCAC 18A .2537(c) The owner of a public swimming pool shall provide for the operation of the pool by a person or persons who
shall be responsible to the owner for operation, maintenance, pool safety and record keeping. The pool owner shall
maintain documentation that the person responsible for operating the pool has been trained on pool equipment
operation, disease and injury prevention, pool water chemistry and regulatory requirements for public swimming pools. A pool and spa operator certificate issued by the National Swimming Pool Foundation or other organization
that provides training on those subjects shall be accepted as meeting this requirement.
http://ehs.ncpublichealth.com/faf/pti/docs/t15a-18a.25.pdf

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.