Pool Stairs???

Jan 19, 2012
Richland, PA
Anyone know anyway to level out these steps in an AGP that has does NOT have a flat base??
My better half ordered these last year after we had a major mishap with a old ladder type step,(snapped in half and put 6 bih holes(3 each side of ladder) in brand new 25mil liner only 1ft of bottom). She didn't notice it was only made for flat base pools.
Problem is, these steps are only made for flat bottoms, not a cupped pool base. I rigged a 3" PVC pipe full of river rock stapped to base, but it leaves the steps wanting to wander. Anyone have any ideas how to level these out any better???
If I can't come up with some solution, I may have to try to sell these ones for another type.

http://www.intheswim.com/Pool-Accessori ... ool-Steps/

deweypip

Other than fabbing something to fit the bottom of the steps and the pool I don't know what you can do. Most dished pools have a flat ledge around the pool. If yours doesn't then you'll probably have the same issue with anything except a regular ladder.

If you could find some dense foam you may be able to cut it to fit the bottom.

I would try bigger pvc width and length on both sides on inside along bottom...u need to get caps for the pipe you should fill them with sand,and attach them on inside bottom of side on ladder with tie straps..hope this helps you....winter is still hangin on here in eastern iowa.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.