true tile by kafko

Ok, after watching the installation videos id be very hesitant to use this. The narrator emphasize the sealing of the skimmer so strongly and even uses the words "guaranteed leak point if not done properly". He talks so much about using the sealant here and there it sounds to me like using this system is a leak waiting to happen. Would love to hear if anyone has actually used this.

So then obviously if you have continued to build them if the seal is done correctly would you recommend this? Could you share of how many you've installed vs leaks occurring?

I am a newbie pool owner as in never ever owned one.... what is the ramification of a leak of this nature? A major problem or quick fix?

Deciding if to do this and from your note not sure this is one of those things were the risks are too high for a visual enhancement.

I love the system. It allows a vinyl builder to put ceramic tile in a vinyl pool. The seal at end points is very important, if it is not done correctly it will drive you nuts as it will always leak. To correct them isn't necessarily a pita but it does require draining the pool down to be able to remove the bead from receiver to reseal the terminations.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.