Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Nature2 Fusion Soft

1. Back To Top    #1

Nature2 Fusion Soft

Hi, I am about to put in a new inground gunnite pool--complete neophyte here. The pool contractor recommended Nature2 Fusion Soft as I want an SWG and like the minerals too (but not if it's a bad product). Does anyone have any experiences with Nature2 Fusion Soft? Thanks.
    15,500 gal, IG, plaster, DE Nautilus NS36, sgl sp motor HP 1.5, 1993

2. Back To Top    #2
    East Texas

Re: Nature2 Fusion Soft

Welcome! Just put in a straight SWCG and leave off any mineral additive systems.

Even their ows FAQ sheet tells you you have to shock the pool every time you add a new cartridge. Enough said!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tucson, AZ

The mineral systems just add metal which can cause staining off the pool and make blonds turn green. They really do not help anything and just and expenses and risk.

Chlorine is all you need.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Twin Cities, MN

Welcome to tfp, leodious

As others said, I too would skip the nature 2 and go with a standard swg.
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.