Aqua-Illuminator Pool Light

Fields

Jan 31, 2013
Columbia, SC
I'm trying to find a pool light that would be bright enough for a 27x52 ABG. Or are there any lights that you don't have to hook to a return out there? Help! If the weather permits, my pool will be installed next week. :-D I have been waiting for this for more than a year, so I am very excited! I already have my TF100 testing kit, bleach (2 cases), borax, and baking soda!! And thanks to this great website, I have the knowledge to keep my pool sparkling and clean!! :party:

I can recommend the nightlighter. It fits in the return fitting (included with the kit). The halogen bulb lasts 2-3 seasons depending on how long you have it on ( I run mine 4-6 hours/nite- June through September). An additional benefit is the light grille rotates and can be adjusted to get a good upward flow which will aerate the water if your alkalinity gets too high. Rotate it downward and it helps circulate water at the bottom of the pool. They also make an adjustable fountain attachment (about $10) that snaps on easily (the kids love it). The only downside.....replacement bulbs are relatively expensive ($30-$35).

My mistake.....I meant the Aqua Illuminator not the Nightlighter. It's the one that fits in the return fitting...not the one that hangs over the rail. It also includes a couple of color lenses.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.