pump timers

wtrtoys

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
North Canton, Ohio
Hi guys, yet another newbie question. I am shopping and looking for a pump timer because of my research on here and learning that I don't have to run my pump 24/7 (which is what I did last year). What I don't get or see is that they don't seem to have an on/off switch override, so if I am running the filter at night and the kids want to turn the sliding board on the timer would need a switch to kick everything on, right? Do they have those? Better yet can someone just tell me what mechanical or electrical filter pump timer to get? Do to the cost of the project as a whole (equipment pad relocation and new pool patio) I am running low on funds is there an inexpensive way of doing this or no?

The Intermatic T101 (120 volt) and T104 (240 volt) timers are solid reliable timers for just over $50. They include a manual override switch, though the timer takes over again the next time the scheduled time comes up.

Thanks guys I was on the intermatic store website but waaaay too much stuff for me to understand, maybe someday I can go fancy shmancy with automation, but for this summer sit back and enjoy the new equipment pad and patio and get familiar with BBB and my tf100

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.