Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New User

1. Back To Top    #1

DFW, Texas

New User

Another new user here. This is a great site with valid, useful and straightforward information. Thanks to all the sponsors, moderators and posters for my education.
    18,500 gallon in-ground gunite pool with attached spa. Tahoe blue pebble plaster. Oklahoma flagstone coping. 600 s.f. stamped concrete decking. Hayward equipment: 2 h.p. Super II pump, 48 s.f. DE filter, 400k BTU heater. Polaris 280 cleaner with PB4 booster pump. Zodiac/Jandy iAqualink. Stenner 45MHP10 peristaltic pump with 15 gallon tank. Originally built in 1997. Renovated in 2013.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: New User

Welcome to TFP!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tucson, AZ

Welcome to TFP!!!

Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Twin Cities, MN

Welcome to tfp, sddtx
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.