Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Houston pools with Sunstone Smoke Quartz?

1. Back To Top    #1

Houston pools with Sunstone Smoke Quartz?

I am hoping to find a pool that has been finished with Sunstone Quartz in Smoke color. I've see photos and it looks great, but my husband cannot believe that the grey will look blue when under water. He is afraid that my monitor is fudging the photos I guess.

Is there anyone here that has Sunstone Smoke that would let us come see the pool? Time is passing and until I get this answered I cannot go forward with the replaster.

Help! Please!
    23,000 gallon in ground pool with rock waterfall and spillover spa, Aqualink control system, Polaris 380 cleaner, Purex Triton Clean&Clear Plus cartridge filter. Located in The Woodlands, Texas.

Pool owner since Nov 2008, Trouble Free since April 2009. Happy to help when I can.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Houston pools with Sunstone Smoke Quartz?

I'm not seen any Sunstone products in Houston...I've used Diamond Brite French Grey on my first pool and it looked nice and blue, and used PebbleSheen Tahoe Blue on my current pool, and it looks nice and dark blue-grey! Both of them look grey in shallow water, bluer in deeper.

I'm in Kingwood...