DIY Waterfall?

tgreen

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 8, 2013
West TN
Hello everyone. I am wanting to build a water fall for an inground pool. Something along the lines of fake rocks built from a styrofoam type material, so it can be removed and stored in the winter time. I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with this type of project. Also the pool builder is going to plumb and wire for this future water fall. What type of enclosures are there that can be placed into the concrete so I can access the plumbing and electrical when the water fall is installed.

As far as the plumbing, there are the sprinkler type boxes that can be poured into the decking but the electrical has to be above the decking by at least 4" if the voltage is above the low voltage contact limit (15vac, 30vdc). It's allowed to be flush with the deck if the voltage is at or below the low voltage contact limit, but it has to be filled with an approved potting compound, which kinda negates the later use thing. It has to be 4' from the pool wall in either case.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.