Circu Pool that keeps showing low salt

Have you cleaned the cell?
I think I remember a similar issue a while back. Use the Google search at the bottom left of the page to search and see if you can find it. Post back if you can't and I'll look a little when I have time.

I had the same problem with an Intellichlor. There was some pretty mild calcium build up in the cell that came off with a muriatic acid wash and it worked much better after that. You should do that and check or have your salt checked.

Hi,
The CircuPool techs are available six days a week; give us a call when you are at the unit and we will quickly determine the cause. One thing to check first is where the electrical cord plugs in the cell. Make sure the blue wire is on the middle terminal and that all three electrical cell connections are clean and tight. Lastly, if your pool water is below 50 degrees, the readings will not be accurate until things warm up.
Thanks,
Don
936-372-1515

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.