Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pics of pool build

1. Back To Top    #1

Pics of pool build

Below is the link to the up to date photos of my pool build. The tile and coping is getting done today and tomorrow so I will post more when that is completed. I am learning so much from this experience, mostly from my mistakes! PM me if you are going through this process and I will share with you some valuable lessons I have learned. I do not feel comfortable posting them to the forum at this time. When my pool build is completed I will gladly share my experience openly on this forum. Oh and one more thing. I would encourage anyone who is using this site to contribute to it. After receiving so much valuable information here I decided it was just not fair to take all this good help and not give something back. I do not know what I would do if I was not getting the help and support of good people that I have met on this site. A big thank you to the site administrator and all the good folks on the Trouble Free Pool forum that give so freely of their valuable time. ... l%20build/
    Owner/Builder- Pool under construction- Started 4/18/08
    20X40 freeform 3 1/2" to 8 1/2' deep
    elevated 8' spa w/ spillover
    Plaster: Undecided
    Pentair intelliflo
    Pentair intellichlor
    Pentair Mastertemp 400,000 BTU gas heater
    Pentair Triton II 30" sand filter
    LED (probably colorlogic) 3 in main pool and 1 in spa
    Polaris 280 w/ booster pump
    Control System: Still working on this Intellitouch I guess but don't know all the components I need yet.

2. Back To Top    #2

Lafayette, Louisiana
    Lookin' good!
    Fortune favors the well prepared

The build...
    Freeform 24' x 38' IG gunite. 3 1/2' to 8' deep. 28,500 gallons. AutoPilot Total Control SWCG. Pentair Intelliflo VF. Pentair CCP520 cartridge filter. Colorlogic LED lights. Tahoe Blue Diamond Brite. 1200 sq ft stamped concrete deck.
    More details as they happen...