Received my TF Test Kit

Buggsw

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 22, 2007
Arizona
Received my TF Test Kit yesterday and tried it out tonight. Nice kit.

One thing I would suggest. On the chart, it would be nice to at least have the ideal ranges listed next to each row header.

I use the downloaded one from your site and edited it to add those. Then I also added other useful info/charts to the bottom, ie the chart for what your chlorine levels should be based on your CYA and what chlorine level to shock with.

Buggsw said:
Received my TF Test Kit yesterday and tried it out tonight. Nice kit.

One thing I would suggest. On the chart, it would be nice to at least have the ideal ranges listed next to each row header.

I use the downloaded one from your site and edited it to add those. Then I also added other useful info/charts to the bottom, ie the chart for what your chlorine levels should be based on your CYA and what chlorine level to shock with.

That's a good thought. If yours is done, post it up for download....others may want to use/modify it. We'll get a final version worked up and put it on the kit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.