Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool skimmer color

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool skimmer color

Where can I get pool skimmer colors that will match the color of my liner as opposed to white. We are installing a grey liner. I don't like e look of stark white. It's not as bad on a grey liner. I never seem them on the style pool I'm doing. It's called "Hampton style pool" we are doing concrete not,gunfire. Here is an example. Thank you!
    http://modernarchitecturecenter.com/20/ ... -hamptons/
    10 x 26 IG gunite/plaster
    7300 Gallons
    Hayward Tristar single speed 1 HP
    Hayward CF C4025
    Pool DOB 1/10

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool skimmer color

Your link isn't working.
    45'6" x 19' x 26' gunite pool, 43,000 gallons! 3/25/2013 renovation: Arizona Buckskin flagstone coping, NPT Verona Borba Turquoise tile & deco tile, Jules Bright Blue glass trim tile, Altima Premium Plaster in Teal, Pentair Whisperflow 2.0hp Filter Pump, Pentair 60 sq ft DE Filter with Multiport Valve. Polaris automatic cleaner.

3. Back To Top    #3

Link works for me. However, I do not know where to get gray colered skimmers. Hopefully someone who does will comment soon
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

waterway plastics makes a couple gray skimmers

http://www.waterwayplastics.com/product ... in-ground/

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

Hayward used to make a cover that snapped over the white ring not sure if they still do
    Over 30 years in the pool business
    We build vinyl, fiberglass, stainless steel pools
    Certified in Hydraulics

6. Back To Top    #6

Our pool sales guy also said we could spray paint or paint the white skimmers. Is that smart? I just feel like they would fade within time. I want the look of the photo above. If link doesn't work please google "Hampton style pool" it's basically a rectangular pool with bluestone coping and grass all around. Thank you for your help!
    7300 Gallons
    Hayward CF C4025
    Pool DOB 1/10

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by Cityandbeachgal
    Our pool sales guy also said we could spray paint or paint the white skimmers. Is that smart? I just feel like they would fade within time. I want the look of the photo above. If link doesn't work please google "Hampton style pool" it's basically a rectangular pool with bluestone coping and grass all around. Thank you for your help!
    It's working now, nice looking house and pool! Try googling custom color skimmers.
    45'6" x 19' x 26' gunite pool, 43,000 gallons! 3/25/2013 renovation: Arizona Buckskin flagstone coping, NPT Verona Borba Turquoise tile & deco tile, Jules Bright Blue glass trim tile, Altima Premium Plaster in Teal, Pentair Whisperflow 2.0hp Filter Pump, Pentair 60 sq ft DE Filter with Multiport Valve. Polaris automatic cleaner.

8. Back To Top    #8

So happy, company will order grey skimmers
    7300 Gallons
    Hayward CF C4025
    Pool DOB 1/10